Getting a smoother face is something that many men would like, and such is made possible through shaving.
Through the years, a variety of innovations have been introduced within the product category in order to differentiate one product from another. These innovative features have made shaving a lot easier, and most importantly, less irritating.
Choosing the best shaving machine that is currently available is no piece of cake. More often than not, it takes a while to figure out the best model that is available in the marketplace.
It requires the need to have one specific product to be compared to another in order to be provided with an assurance of ending up with the best choice.
- 1 Need A Beard Trimmer? Check Out The Best Beard Trimmers of 2018
- 2 Braun Series 7-790cc
- 3 Panasonic ES-LA63-S
- 4 Panasonic ES-LV61-A
- 5 Philips Norelco PT730
- 6 Philips Norelco 1150X
- 7 Philips Norelco 1250X
In the rest of this article, some of the things to look for in best electric shaver machines will be identified, as well as its two different types and some of the most popular products that will surely not lead into frustration.
Most Common Features of Best Shaving Machines
- Ergonomic Design: This means that the shaver will be a breeze to use because it is designed with the needs of users in mind.
- Waterproof: This makes it possible to use your electric razor even while in the shower. Additionally, this also makes the shaver washable, and hence, easy to clean.
- Pivoting Head: With such, it will be possible; for the razor to glide smoothly on the face as it follows its shape.
- Rechargeable Battery: Shavers with rechargeable batteries are beneficial because you no longer have to deal with cords and it makes the product portable.
- Pop-up Trimmer: If you do not want to completely shave your facial hair, but you just want to have it trimmed or styled, this feature will prove to be necessary.
Foil shaver is one of the most common types of shavers available in the market.
It is beneficial when it is used for shorter facial hair and for people with sensitive skin. This is a reason why the best electric shavers for women usually are foil shavers.
It is also good since it is quick to use and it is easy to clean, which makes it effortless to maintain. However, its disadvantages include being delicate, loud, expensive, and its lack of flexibility.
Braun Series 7-790cc
One good choice when it comes to foil razors is the Braun Series 7 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System.
It has the ability to produce up to 10,000 micro vibrations per minute to ensure optimal shaving performance.
It is also a good thing that it is 100% waterproof, which makes it fully-washable.
- Intelligent Sonic technology automatically increases power while shaving in difficult areas and on...
- The Series 7 electric razor comes with an ActiveLift trimmer that captures flat-lying hairs in...
- OptiFoil cuts hair as short as 0.05mm for perfect closeness; Fully charged in 1 hour
Read more about this razor HERE.
Another model that you can possibly consider is the Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc 4.
It has the Arc 4 technology, which basically refers to the four floating blades that follow the shape of the face of the user.
It also has multi-flex design that makes it easy to be used in varying angles.
- Electric razor is the 4-blade, dual-motor shaving system with precision-honed 30° angle Nanotech...
- Powerful Hyper Performance Dual Motor which features a linear drive that delivers 14,000 cuts her...
- The Panasonic Arc 4 Multi-Flex pivoting head enables the men's electric shaver to glide smoothly...
Lastly, the Panasonic ES-LV61-A Arc 5 is also an option that will not lead into frustration.
It has 14,000 CPM fast linear motor drive system and 5-blade cutting system to provide the guarantee of its superior functionality.
Another electric shaver brand worth looking into is Wahl. Wahl has received many positive reviews from black men who are claiming that they are making the best electric shavers for black men.
If you are on the road often, you may want to look into mobile shavers like Brown M90 we have reviewed.
- 5-blade Panasonic electric razor for men uses ultra-sharp, 30° angled hypoallergenic blades for...
- Our fastest, most powerful Hyper Performance linear motor delivers 14,000 cuts per minute - that's...
- Multi-Flex(TM) pivoting head enables the LV61 Panasonic razor to glide effortlessly along the face,...
Some of the good things about rotary shavers include having an affordable price tag, quiet performance, ability to handle longer hair, and ease of maneuverability.
On the other hand, some of the things that many people do not like about this type of shaving machine is lack of precision, requiring too much effort for cleaning, and not being able to achieve close shave.
Philips Norelco PT730
One model that can prove to be excellent is the Philips Norelco PT730.
It has Dual precision shaving system that ensures it ability to shave both short and long hairs.
It also has a convenient design. It can be used corded or cordless and can withstand 14 days of shaving.
- Wet or dry shave. The Shaver 3500 gives you an easy and convenient shave with more comfort for an...
- Comfort Cut Blade System- Rounded edges move smoothly over skin for a protective...
- 4-direction Flex Heads- Heads flex in 4 directions to easily shave every curve of your face and neck
Philips Norelco 1150X
One thing that makes it excellent is the GyroFlex Technology that ensures the ability to follow the contour of the face of the user.
It is also known for Lift and Cut Action, which is responsible for deep shaving performance.
- To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated this product's packaging and name:...
- Gyroflex 2D contour-following system adjusts seamlessly to every curve of the face, minimizing...
- DualPrecision heads are equipped with slots to shave longer hairs and holes to shave even the...
Philips Norelco 1250X
Lastly, another model that should not be missed is the Philips Norelco 1250x.
This model has the Jet Clean System that makes it effortless when it comes to cleaning.
Many people were also happy with its portability, making it useful anytime and anywhere.
- Model Number 1250X/42 and Model number 1250cc/42 are both the same
- Combine channels to catch the longer hairs, slots to catch the normal hairs
Shavers for Manscaping
Modern man has to deal not only with facial hair but also with hair on his chest, back, and more private parts of his body. The regular razor will not be the best option for this task. Why? We have discussed it in our article about products for manscaping.